Assisted Senior Living Omaha
Assisted Senior Living Amenities and Services
We offer a variety of studios, parlors, one-bedroom, one-bedroom with a den, and two-bedroom apartments, each with private baths, kitchenettes and individual climate controls in a secured building.
The following assisted senior living amenities and services are included:
- Three homemade meals with fresh ingredients made daily and served in our grand dining room overlooking Champions Run Golf Course, along with nutritional snacks. Private family dining is also available.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry service, personal and flat
- Beds made daily
- All utilities paid including: wireless internet, basic cable, phone and long distance
- Activities and social events daily
- Wellness and exercise classes daily
- Dinning membership to the Champions Club
- Pet therapy on premises
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments Monday-Friday
- 24-hour professional staffing
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Routine wellness reviews
- Two beautifully landscaped secure outdoor courtyards
- Arrangements can be made for in-house physical therapy, podiatrist, physician, dental care, massage therapy, and lab services.
- 2 shuttle vans that are only used for resident activities.