Assisted Living Amenities and Services
We offer a variety of studios, parlors, one-bedroom, one-bedroom with a den, and two-bedroom apartments, each with private baths, kitchenettes and individual climate controls in a secured building. The following amenities and services are included:
- Three homemade meals with fresh ingredients made daily and served in our grand dining room overlooking Champions Run Golf Course, along with nutritional snacks. Private family dining is also available.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry service, personal and flat
- Beds made daily
- All utilities paid including: wireless internet, basic cable, phone and long distance
- Activities and social events daily
- Wellness and exercise classes daily
- Dinning membership to the Champions Club
- Pet therapy on premises
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments Monday-Friday
- 24-hour professional staffing
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Routine wellness reviews
- Two beautifully landscaped secure outdoor courtyards
- Arrangements can be made for in-house physical therapy, podiatrist, physician, dental care, massage therapy, and lab services.
- 2 shuttle vans that are only used for resident activities.
Specialized Levels of Care
In addition to our full compliment of services, Parsons House has designed levels of personalized cared for our community members. We conduct periodic wellness reviews to assess each individual’s unique needs and challenges, and then match them with the appropriate level of care. Our specialists will communicate with family and loved ones and will include them in the process of any changes for their loved one. Our specialized care for individual need are focuses primarily on assistance needed with the daily routines that can become increasingly challenging for a resident, such as bathing, dressing, hygiene, grooming, medication administration, diabetic management and mobility – simply things that are important to an individual’s pride and integrity, and that we handle with care and discretion.
- Arrangements can be made for in-house physical therapy, physicians, dental care, podiatry, lab services, chiropractors and hospice care.
Activities for Parsons House residents are wide and varied. Our calendar of events is continually evolving in our commitment to engage many different interests and participation abilities – to encourage our residents to be active and sociable. A few of our activities include:
- Field Trips
- Fitness Classes
- Baking Club
- Shopping Trips
- Garden Club
- Book Clubs
- Bowling and Billiards
- Arts & Crafts
- Visits to Champions
- Bible Studies
And much much more!
14325 Eagle Run Drive
Omaha, NE 68164
For Sales Info: 402-249-6050
Main Phone: 402-498-9554
Are you interested in working for Parsons House on Eagle Run?